Under 65

Health Insurance and Under 65

As health insurance brokers, our agency offers individual/family health plans through Healthcare.gov and Short Term Medical Plans.

These plans are available for individuals/families that are not offered health insurance coverage through their employer or working part-time/student status. Each individual circumstance is different. We are contracted with insurance plans offered through healthcare.gov and Short Term Medical companies. Our experience allows me to assist you in finding the plan that best fits your needs and guides you in obtaining a subsidy or help in paying for your premiums for your coverage.

Source: HealthCare.gov, 2020.

The process

November 1 thru Dec 15

 Enrollment period for Healthcare.gov currently runs between November 1 thru Dec 15 annually, and if effective January the following year. You may qualify for a special enrollment period if:

  • If you or anyone in your household lose qualifying health coverage more than 60 days ago but since January 1, 2020.
  • If you expect anyone in your household to lose coverage in the next 60 days.
  • If any of the following apply to you or anyone in your household in the past 60 days: got married, had a baby, gained/became a dependent, got divorced or legally separated and lost health insurance,  death.
  • If you changed your primary place of living.
  • If you had a change in income.
  • If you were denied Medicaid/CHIP.
  • If you gained citizenship or lawful presence in the U.S.
  • If you were released from incarceration (detention, jail, or prison).
  • If your employer offer to help with the cost of coverage either through an individual coverage HRA or a QSEHRA.
  • If you are you a member of a federally recognized tribe or an Alaska Native corporation shareholder.

Let me help you!

As a broker, I assist you at no cost to you. Let my experience work for you.  Please contact me to set up a personalized meeting.

Let us know your questions

*By filling this form, you will be directed to a licensed agent.

Call us